02 July 2008

A Case of the Mon-Graze and Mountain Biking

So, this past Monday, Kyle and I decided to join the shop in their weekly ritual of Mon-Graze. It's a spin-off of a quote from Office Space "Sounds like someone's got a case of the Monday's." We had a great time and again it ended up being just us with Adam and Lauren having too many shots and getting home way too late. I imagine we will do it again in the future, but maybe not get quite as crazy.

Then, on Wednesday, Kyle and I headed to Beverly Park with one of the shop guys and another friend of ours. While that place is no Sugar, it is definitely a good place to go ride after work. It was a nice change from the road bikes, which I am getting a bit sick of riding at this point. I think we may have to plan a weekly trip out there with the shop guys as long as Sugar is closed.

Up next this weekend is a WORS race. Finally, we are going to get back up there and do some racing. I will post with results hopefully early next week. Have a safe and fun 4th of July!

No comments: