16 June 2009

Step 1 Complete :)

Not that many people even look at this thing, but of those that do, you probably know that I just finished my second year of med school. As one of the many perks that med school offers, I got to take the USMLE or medical licensing exam (or at the 1st of 3 parts of it) which is an 8 hour test that cost $500 and covered everything that I was suppose to have learned in med school thus far. Sounds like a hoot huh!? Anyway, I took the damned thing today and I couldn't be happier to be finished it. I have been studying and stressing and studying some more for the thing since school got out 4 weeks ago. I definitely didn't blow the thing out of the water, but I am thinking that I at least did well enough to pass. I won't get the results for another 4-6 weeks, but now I can start my clinicals next week with that off my mind.

Up next...Subaru Cup. We had wanted to do this race last year, but we literally could not get out of Iowa City due to the flooding, so we just stayed home and helped sandbag. It should be a great weekend of racing. I have never done a Super D before :)

1 comment:

Mo said...

Hey Robin--Congrats on getting your test done and good luck at the MTB race! You will do great!! :)