14 March 2010

Ride 3.14.10

Robin and I went on a road ride this morning with Kevin and Brit. We had thought about heading out on some gravel with the Hopson crew, but with my knee is limbo and Robin having raced yesterday.... we thought a road ride would be the smart choice!

Anyhow, we rolled out a bit after 10am, under cloudy skies, into a NASTY NNE headwind. Battled that all the way into Cedar Bluff. But after turning around it was SO worth it! On the way back home the sun even came out.... simply beautiful. It's amazing to be out on dry roads, with the sun shining.

I got Kevin at a stop ahead sign, by boxing him in behind the girls (hey! whatever it takes!), and jumping real early. he got me on the next one though.

Great ride and good times. Hopefully in another week my knee will be back to 100%.


Here are a couple videos of the wonderful conditions.


No comments: